Envision Your Cloud Journey with Cloud Assessment
Share This Page
Helping Customers Chart their path to Cloud
We understand that successfully migrating to the cloud is not an easy task and requires a thorough assessment of the company’s requirements before we can create a relevant migration roadmap. Although adopting a cloud mindset is a good start, and assessing the cloud readiness of the organization is very important. It helps to find existing organizational gaps that need to be addressed.
The objective of Cloud Assessment
- How cloud computing reduces the total cost of ownership by 30% to 40%?
- To know which applications are suitable for the cloud? And why?
- How can you prepare your application for the cloud?
- How can you support the transition from an existing resource-intensive configuration to the cloud environment?
- Helps you to choose an effective cloud service provider?
The 8K Miles cloud assessment is carried out in three phases. A thorough analysis of the system is conducted for a comprehensive understanding of readiness.
- Discovery: In this phase, we collect data to analyze your business and the impact of cloud transformation. We also use automated tools to collect all information about infrastructure and your network.
- Evaluation: Data collected during the discovery phase is evaluated to determine the availability of cloud migration from the customer’s infrastructure. According to the analysis, migration scenarios are created.
- Suggestion: After analyzing each component of the infrastructure, we assign infrastructure and local applications to the corresponding cloud components. Next, a roadmap for the migration is created that determines what needs to be moved. You will benefit from using the best practices for migrating your infrastructure. After completing the cloud assessment, 8K Miles will easily carry out the migration to the cloud.
8K Miles Cloud Assessment and ROI
- Direct Ongoing Cloud Costs
The benefits of increased productivity and transforming opportunities are why cloud assessment is viewed as truly transformative.
- Time migration costs
In addition to the direct costs associated with moving to the cloud, migrating to the cloud is a major change in the way IT works in infrastructure and people. All of this is not trivial; therefore, there will be certain investments in the beginning. With careful implementation, better savings will be achieved.
Risk management is a major factor in cloud assessment. Automation and standardization and add layers of security to the cloud more easily. However, the cloud carries the risk that companies are not confronted, but can eliminate or reduce human error.
8K Miles creates cloud solutions that stimulate the activities of our customers, particularly companies with software at the center of their digital transformation. Fill out the form below for more information.