8K Miles Healthcare Business Gains Strong Momentum with New Client Wins and Client Project Expansions
Chennai, June 6, 2018 – 8K Miles – Cornerstone Advisors Group, the healthcare division of 8K Miles, today announces the addition of new clients to their client roster and the expansion to current clients’ portfolio of work. The growth shows the accelerating adoption of new Cloud solutions by all sizes and types of healthcare provider organizations.
As experts in EHR system selection, implementations, and optimizations as well as cloud services an applications management, 8K Miles Cornerstone continues to build on the strength of its solutions with these most recent client engagements:
- For Princeton Community Hospital, 8K Miles Cornerstone will lead their electronic health record (EHR) transition from MEDITECH Client Server (C/S) to the web-based Expanse platform
- 8K Miles Cornerstone will transition Wilson Health from their existing MEDITECH 6.0 platform to the highly integrated, web-based MEDITECH Expanse EHR
- 8K Miles Cornerstone has been selected to develop the Epic Community Connect program at Montage Health. Through the Connect program, Montage will be able to expand their Epic electronic health record (EHR) system to hospitals and affiliate physician practices in their region
- 8K Miles Cornerstone has been selected to develop and lead the Epic Community Connect program at Regional Health. 8K Miles healthcare team developed the program over the past several months and is set to launch the implementation in October 2018. The Connect project includes three critical access hospitals and their ambulatory clinics
- 8K Miles Cornerstone has been selected by a leading Health Network to provide private cloud hosting and application management services for MEDITECH Expanse and third-party solutions.
- 8K Miles Cornerstone will work with Calvert to design a Cloud-based archiving solution for their legacy systems
- 8K Miles Cornerstone will lead the MEDITECH Expanse project for Surgery Partners’ Great Falls location
Keith Ryan, President of 8K Miles healthcare division said, “Our first half of 2018 was another strong period for EHR advising, implementations, and optimizations but also for our expanded Cloud solutions, providing further evidence that our business strategy is resonating in the marketplace. We are pleased to have earned the trust of our current and new clients and look forward to deploying and managing these critical projects.”
Suresh Venkatachari, Chief Executive Officer of 8K Miles, added, “This is great momentum for our healthcare business and a positive indicator of market trends. Extremely experienced healthcare teams – coupled with our strong technology solutions – offer true competitive advantage and ongoing business leverage, and finally, in the long term – better patient care.”
About 8K Miles (www.8kmiles.com) and Cornerstone Advisors (www.cornerstone-advisors.com) 8K Miles Software Services is a global Cloud & Security solutions provider and Next Generation Cloud MSP headquartered in the San Francisco Bay area and a publicly traded company listed on Indian Stock Exchanges (NSE and BSE). Cornerstone Advisors, a US- based Health Information Technology professional services firm, is the healthcare division of 8K Miles