The Public cloud is changing everything for Pharmaceutical organizations. It is helping Life Sciences companies change the way drugs are developed and brought to market. Analysts estimate Pharmaceutical data is doubling every six months and the need for collaboration is ever growing. Pharmaceutical companies are realizing that their dependencies on legacy infrastructure is hindering their ability to compete.
Life Science and Pharmaceutical companies need to meet Compliance requirements such as GxP, GAMP, HIPAA etc. For adopting such workloads on public cloud, various industry bodies are recommending Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure as preferred providers due to the fact they have various industry certifications such as SOC1/SOC2, HIPAA, PCI, FEDRAMP, ISO 27001, etc.
The question is, can Pharma take advantage of this disruptive cloud technology? Pharma environments are very sensitive and need to be highly secure. There are legal requirements that have to be considered. Is Public Cloud the appropriate environment for Pharma?
Born in cloud, 8KMiles is a third party audited AWS Managed Services provider, preferred Health & Life Sciences Competency Partner delivering services to premium pharma customers around the world. Having assisted some leading Pharma giants, we understand the challenges of a Pharma company in moving to a secure cloud environment with GxP compliance. We have purpose built CloudEzRx solution for Pharmaceutical and Lifesciences customers to securely embrace public cloud. The platform defines a enterprise wide solution for enabling the consumption of Cloud Services, by consumers in a self-service and automated manner inside a Pharma & Lifesciences enterprise.
It is composed of inter-dependent Infrastructure, Security, Automation, Compliance, Service Management functionality (ITSM) and Governance Framework to deploy a fully qualified/validated infrastructure platform which adheres to GxP quality control guidelines & regulations on public cloud.
Some of the features built on this platform are:
Pre-Built Foundational services for Backup, Networking, Storage, Recovery, Access Management, DR, Billing and Tagging etc reduces the total transformation time into AWS/Azure cloud
Automated Provisioning workflow with ITSM , Service Templates and CMDB deploys a fully qualified/validated infrastructure adhering to GxP and HIPAA compliance on cloud
Foundational services built over raw public cloud services specific for pharma and life science needs
Machine Learning / AI powered analytics for VPC Traffic flow, Anomalies, Behavior Intrusions, Suspicious actions, Event Predictions and audits
Bundled with Advanced Security controls for ENI Modelling , VPN Gateway Modelling, IPS/IDS, SIEM, Continuous Security &
Our platform gives Pharmaceutical companies the ability to quickly bring new drugs to market by offering on-demand scalable resources quickly and efficiently, reducing cost and decreasing the time to market, irrespective of the composition of their teams and resources. This platform developed over many customer engagements and encompassing security and compliance requirements, differentiates us by reducing the total transformation time into cloud while significantly enhancing the quality of transformation. Pharma and Lifesciences workloads such as Real World Evidence, Laboratory Information Management Systems, CRO, Big Data and Analytics , Genomics, Enterprise Applications, Secure Data Sharing, Internet of Things (IoT) are successfully utilizing CloudEzRX platform.
Benefits of our CloudEzRx platform are
- Composed of Infrastructure, Security, Automation, Compliance and Governance Framework to migrate and deploy a fully qualified/validated infrastructure on cloud which adheres to GxP quality guidelines & regulations
- Helps in managing the complete life cycle of cloud transformation starting from migration, implementation to 24×7 support and managed services
- Provides application Validation & infrastructure resource Qualification to meet stringent security, privacy and regulatory challenges faced by Pharmaceutical organizations globally.
- Solution implemented by major pharmaceutical companies across the world
- Helps transform pharma IT organizations into managing their cloud resources in an agile way while ensuring robust security and retaining control
- Highly qualified team of certified Cloud architects with security and Pharma compliance expertise will help you to build Cloud Competency Centers using our platform
- Natively optimizes for cost & performance adhering to Cloud security architecture and best practices