As your high-valued, key resources engage with strategic and newer initiatives, our team may be able to relieve them from day-to-day operations and upkeep of your systems, applications and processes.
The intent of our Managed Services offering is to maintain the same high-standard of support as your user group expects, with equal responsiveness, with tremendous cost-benefit potential.
Core Components of Managed Services
The following aspects of IT and IS support activities may be broadly classified under our services:
- Application Support and Enhancement
- Application Monitoring and Support
- Process Improvements & Minor Enhancements
- Application Reengineering and Migration to Newer Platforms
- Proactive Redesign based on Defect Density
- IT and Infrastructure Support
- Support Database, Network, Connectivity and Usage
- Maintain Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity framework
- Support Cloud strategy, including on-premise and captive Data Center resources
- Monitor Hardware and Software Asset Management principles
- User Support and Helpdesk
- Establish and maintain Helpdesk to handle first-level requests
- Uphold established Service Level Agreement (SLA) for internal and external user-community
- Diagnose and channel resolution thru appropriate 2nd/3rd level support teams (internal or external/3rd party)
- Document and control user support thru a Change Management process
Around the Clock Support and Change Management Process
Our 24X7 Helpdesk can facilitate incoming calls / emails to integrate with a formal Change Management (CM) process. Such a CM process may utilize an industry-standard foundation (such as Service Now, Remedy, etc.) or be built upon your current in-house tools / practices.
With the advent of newer technologies, it is possible to explore self-service options in the CM process, reducing cost, time and response time for repetitive, time-sensitive user requests.
Flexible Engagement Models
Based on your internal strategy, our team is available to engage flexibly in any form of support for different asset-bases of your organization. Some examples are:
- SLA-based outsourcing of functions/activities
- Collaborative support, as an extension to your IT/IS team
- SaaS (Software as a Service), IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), Transactional model for relevant components of your environment
- Dedicated Capacity, deployed under your team’s discretion
- Hybrid model, at optimum combination of several models, to suit your strategic vision