Are changes in your EHR system frequent and validated?
Do you use a Change Management (CM) system to track and monitor such changes?
Are you confident that changes in your EHR are compliant with the CM system?
Ever feel the need to automate reconciliation across these 2 systems?
Is your audit of EHR changes laborious and less than fool-proof?
If you answered ‘YES’ to one or more of the above, you may want to review our ehrRecon tool. ehrRecon, an 8K Miles’ software product, provides you with continuous monitoring of your EHR change management. ehrRecon helps to reconcile actual changes in your EHR system with the intended changes in your change/ticket management system.
Constant changes within EHR system are essential for your organization’s evolution and growth. ehrRecon provides an automated, real-time visibility into the Change Management process that is intended to govern changes within the EHR system
Besides, this tool provides a very sophisticated and modern visualization layer that would not have been possible without emerging technologies. Towards a management Decision Support System (DSS), a powerful and accurate dashboard can assist you making right decisions without having to require any support from your IT/IS teams. Some examples are:
- Why does a change to a table within the EHR system take too long?
- Why are some changes so frequent and repetitive?
- Have you noticed an analyst making errors too often, or not compliant with the CM tickets that you so meticulously approved?
- Can you tell who your star performer or analyst in the EHR team?
- Is there a trend from the build in the past few months that can help you prepare for upcoming challenges?
- Do you have to perform an audit for a regulatory change? What if that audit is automatic, instantaneous and costs nothing extra?
Not only does ehrRecon let you validate the CM process on the click of a button, it also enables you to drill down to any level of a change that you may be interested to investigate.