Azure Cloud Solution Architect
- You have experience in building scalable systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed
- You have experience in architecting and implementing scalable Web Applications , Mobile applications or Internet of Things (IoT) applications on Cloud
- You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in C#, .Net and Microsoft Azure API’s.
- Excellent communication skills to interact , articulate and provide solutions to customers
Roles & Responsibilities
- You are responsible for providing solution and technical architectures using cloud technologies across different customer verticals of the organization.
- You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
- You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications on cloud.
- You understand how operating systems and distributed computing work perform and scale.
- You will gather requirements, architect, design, engineer, deploy the entire solution on cloud platforms applying the best practices.
- You will apply deep experience and knowledge in scalability, availability, performance and security for architecting solutions on cloud platforms.
- You will present stakeholders with several options, the pros & cons and finally recommendations for the complex cloud problems.
- You will proactively identify security, performance issues, cost leakages and tune on them on cloud computing application and environment.
- You continually align your work with 8KMiles business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
- You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
- You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in 8KMiles.
- You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
- You will exhibit strong interpersonal, team building and mentoring abilities
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- 8+ years of IT experience with 4+ years of hands on experience in providing cloud solutions
- Excellent programming skills in any programming languages – preferably C#, .Net and Microsoft Azure API’s.
- Hands on experience on Cloud Providers – preferably Microsoft Azure
- Hands on experience in technologies like NoSQL, Distributed Caching, Distributed Queueing, Async or Event programming
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, security and availability of Cloud computing applications.